Monday, August 31, 2026

WE ARE NEVER ALONE...THANK YOU, FATHER

 I am beginning my next life-change journey...my last if I'm doing it right.

I am in the process of accepting that I must move from my condo where I have lived for 27 years. I have decorated it to my liking (no easy do) and believed I would die from here. But then I never dreamed I'd live this long...I thought I'd survive to 80 at the latest. 

Well, I hit that flatfoot running and am still going with no known problems. Talk about the good news looking sorry...like me now, pushing 90, still healthy, and all family, friends and neighbors gone to a retirement home or to Heaven. 

SO...it is coming on time for me to move feet, not to mention body and particularly head. Head is resisting. Mightily. It's not fair is a favorite of Head's.

God is so good to me...it is times like these, when I am singing the blues, that God shows me love by reminding me that I am not alone...have never been alone and will never be alone. 

The Father within us carries us 24/7...whether we know it or not. I do know it...I misremember on occasion, but He has my back, slips a hug in, and I'm good to go. 

God is our ever-burning light...we are never alone, we go to God for God, and that is all...for that is all.

Thank. you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment