Saturday, August 8, 2026

GOD IS EVER WITH US WITHIN US

I have been in a state of fear...well, truth to tell, I'm still a tish fearful. I have the fear that I am losing my mind...which in fact, I am, but I realize I am not "losing" my mind, my mind is being exchanged. 

I am experiencing old-age forgetfulness. Which, I warn all old/long timers, is not anything like it used to be. Face it, we got old, we didn't get stupid. In our youth, we watched, learned, laughed at our parents as they were aging. 

If we paid close attention, however, we came to accept that this would be heading our way. too. 

Well, it's here. 

Time, however, has changed its characteristics. We thought aging would require us to just do as the parents did, so we had memorized and felt safe. 

Old age is here, and it is 2026...a far cry from 1956. Almost nothing I learned and held as my insurance for "doing it right" is useable today. Face it, that is off-putting not to mention scarifying. This, however, is where the old comes new...feel the fear and do it anyway is as good and true today as it ever was.

I'm living with my memory taking short breaks, my mind feeling scrambled, my fear doing whatever it wants that doesn't feel helpful. Ah...but I am writing my blog even as I pray my thank You

 I am still, always, forever grateful from my toes to my nose that God has me, you, us, them and all animals in the palm of His hand.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment