Today, September 11, brings its own kind of memories...I'm feeling a tish gobsmacked that 2001 was only 25 years ago.
Our lives...my life...has gone on, tripping, skipping, stumbline, falling...but all-in-all, successfully...as in, no regrets.
Some oh, I'd rather not remember that, but in general, I'm good with my memories...it might be that my memory is not what it once was, i.e., great, but I'm good with that, too...or close enough.
The one sentence that solidifies peace in my mind and my heart is I go to God for God, and that is all...for that is all.
There...peace is upon me.
I've nattered enough about my anxieties that I need take that no further.
On this rather holy day, I am grateful to be alive, aware albeit with memory fading. I know from my toes to my nose that I go to God for God and that is all...for that is all.
Ah, I am peaced.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment