My life today...or right now...feels at sixes and sevens.
I remind me: I go to God for God, and that is all...for that is all.
Then my head returns to nattering.
I am finally at that stage of life I used to hear about, and it'd go over my head like a hairnet. Face it, we cannot know how the future feels until we're living in that future...now known as the present.
The grand and glorious news is: I feel no fear...not even apprehension. If I must find a word, I'd say curious fits me best today. I feel curious as to how I will meet and greet my future.
Breaking that down, I feel curious as to how I will meet today. Truth to tell, I have a nattering within me to go back to bed...to go to sleep...in other words to not deal.
I can do that. And, later, I will regret that.
Why borrow regrets?
I go to God for God and that is all. If I choose to live that which I preach, I'd best get crackin'.
Reminder: To get crackin' is simply to change my mind.
Upgrade my thinking to thank You and that is all.
Preach no more...thank You.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment